Terms & Conditions
1. Chilled Mountain Chalet ("the Property") is offered for holiday subject to confirmation by Chilled Mountain Holidays Ltd. ("the Company") to the renter ("the client").
2. To reserve the property the client should return confirmation of booking together with payment of 25% of the holiday balance as a non-refundable deposit. On receipt of this the company will forward a confirmation. This is the formal confirmation of the booking.
3. The balance of the total cost is payable 8 weeks before the start of the rental period. If payment is not received, the company reserves the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled. The client will remain liable to pay the balance of the rent unless the owners are able to re-let the property. In this event, point 4 of these conditions will apply. Reservations made within 8 weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking.
4. Subject to points 2 and 3 above, in the event of a cancellation, refunds of the amounts paid will be made if the company is able to re-let the property. Any expenses or losses incurred in so doing will be deducted from the refunded amount. The client is recommended to arrange comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation cover), baggage, personal belongings and public liability etc., as these things are not covered by the company’s insurance.
5. The rental period shall commence at 4pm on the first day and finish at 10am on the last day.
6. For self catered holiday a security deposit of £500 for each booking is required against breakages, damage to the property and its contents. This reserved sum shall not limit the client's liability to the Company.
7. The maximum number to reside in the property should not exceed 10 adults (excluding 2 members of staff).
8. The company shall not be liable to the client for any temporary defect or stoppage of public services to the property, nor in respect of any equipment, machinery or appliances in the property or garden.
Nor for any loss, damage, or injury, which is the result of any adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the owners.
The company is also not liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the client if the property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period.
In such an event the company shall within seven days of notification to the client, refund to the client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
9. Under no circumstances shall the company's liability to the client exceed the amount paid to the client for the rental period.
10. A 25 Euro fee will be charged for lost front door keys.
11. Our chalet hosts have their own private room and shall live-in the chalet for the duration of your stay.
The chalets are strictly non-smoking and failure to observe this will forfeit any security deposit taken.
Please note that travel insurance is compulsory for your holiday.
Finally all information provided on this website is accurate at the time of going to press. Chilled Mountain Holidays Ltd. Reserve the right to make changes to the service provided and are not liable or responsible for any changes outside of their control
This contract is governed by English law in every particular including formation and interpretation and shall be deemed to have been made in England. Any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this contract may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in England.